Windows crashing

Austin Mahar

Basically I was playing league of legends on my laptop. In the middle of a game windows crashed. No matter how many times I restarted, safe mode or not. It just would not stop crashing. I let it rest all night and it worked for a couple hours, then it started crashing again. I cant go on safemode either. I think the ram or harddrive may be ****ed according to research. Basically I wood like to ask. Is there any way to fix this without buying a new computer. I recently reformatted if that matters. Had to type this on a tablet.

The laptop may be over-heating over time. It may need to have the CPU thermal paste/pads replaced. Are you running the laptop on a desk, your lap or a carpeted floor when playing games?

I play the laptop on a laotop table on my bed. How would one go about replacing thermals? Is it exspensive?

It usually runs like 12 hours a day, now I can barely get 3 after letting it rest for 5.

Also this started happening after a windows service pack dl. Also I had downloaded eden eternal, if thats relevant.

Back