Windows doesn't go to the safe mode

abbasi

Hi guys,

In my friend's Windows 7 32-bit machine, When booting up I hit the F8 key and it goes to the safe mode page. Then I select the safe mode and then hit the enter and it goes to that black and white specific page that some writings come down in order. After that I should wait for safe mode state of the desktop, but instead of that the windows again goes to the normal mode. In practice, it doesn't go to the safe mode.
How can I fix this? I want to go to safe mode to run a AV scan.

Thanks.

Click on the Start button and type in msconfig in the Search box. Run msconfig by double clicking it. Open the System Configuration box and select the Safe boot option with networking. When you restart it will be into Safe mode. You go the same path to revert to a normal boot up.

I've no idea if you have malware or not. If you run a scan you'll have a better idea. Are you unable to run scans in normal mode? I don't think I've ever tried to run one in Safe Mode.

I ran a scan from boot. It's best way of killing malware. And in fact it was. The problem was malware and since they became killed so my problem was solved as well. thanks mate.

It could be your system may affected by a malware that's why your system not work properly,, if you have cd recovery for your system you can apply on it. if it not working go to system restore,,,,

Dear Benmar, my problem is solved. And the reason was the thing that I said. Reread post no.5
But anyway thanks for your trying to help:)

Back