Wireless configuration changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uch

HI

i have tried to solve 2 wireless problems before here but to no avail
Ill try discussing another problem.

Sometimes, my wireless internet stops working. My adaptr shows the network, but it automatically logs out. When i try to log in, i get a message that the network settings on my computer are different from the network settings. To make it work again i have to switch my wiress adaptor off and turn it on again, then it works fine.

i tried this at a friend. my wireless logged off, when i tried to log in, it repeadly said that i am entering the wrong password. then i rsstarted my wireless adapotr and the same password worked fine.

what is this!?!?!

likely you have connected to multiple hotspots (or any number of friends) WiFi sites
and this can lead to attempts to login to the wrong system.

with the WiFi active there should be a wifi icon in the system tray. click on it to
see the available networks.

then click on the one you want to access

thats the problem!...my internet is working fine and just disconnects by itself. when i try to login into my network again, it says my password is wrong! even though it is correct. to make it work again i have to restart my wireless adaptor then it works fine??/

ill explain again, wireless disconnects randomly. the icon shows i have netowkr avaiable including my own, but when i try to log in it says the password is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back