Wireless PC to TV sender

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardaball

Hi,

I have purchased a wireless video sender:

Off Maplin Website- 5.8GHz Video Sender (I do not reccomend anyone buy this item by the way or anything from Maplin for that matter as they have not replied to my email regarding this issue sent a few weeks ago)

I would like to send video and audio to my TV using my PC. So basically display and hear what my pc outputs on my TV instead.

My graphics card is an ATI X1900 PRO with 2 dvi outputs and 1 s-video output.

My TV is a brand new samsung with, i`m sure all the required connections.

I have basically attached the wireless reciever to the TV using a scart to a/v cable, with the a/v side being attached to the reciever and the scart into the TV.

The sender on the other hand has the same attachment only which makes it impossible to connect to the PC graphics card.

So my question is: Is it possible to buy an A/V to S-video cable and then connect the wireless sender to my pc using this?

The s-video output will attach to the graphics card and the a/v side into the sender.

Would I require any pc software or will it automatically send the video and audio?

I hope this is enough information and that someone can help me as I can`t find the answer anywhere.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

By the way I am only really interested in sending data from PC to TV.

I also have a device that can connect the A/V connectors to USB if that can be used??

Yes I would reccomend you buy an A/V to s-video cable and give that a try. Failing that send the thing back to that good for nothing company and get a full refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back