Wolfenstein demo available, full game 50% off until tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Among the few decent games released this year was Wolfenstein -- a sequel to Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Co-developed by Raven Software, id Software, Pi Studios and Endrant Studios, most review sites scored the title with about 8 out of 10 marks -- a decent reception. If you're not completely sold on the title, you can take it for a test drive by downloading the demo here.

Feel free to burn a little time while waiting for the 685MB file by checking out our in-depth performance analysis of Wolfenstein. If you happen to enjoy the demo and want to play the game in its entirety, we have a 50%-off promotion running in our deals section that knocks the price down to $24.90 (the special ends in about 35 hours). Should you prefer Valve's digital distribution service, Wolfenstein also just landed on Steam's virtual shelves for $49.99.

Permalink to story.

i am sorry but wolfenstien game was crap, the developer or someone even offered refund for people if they out-sold madden or something, needless to say, that didnt work.

flashpoint dragon rising, now thats awesome.

I haven't played it, but I watched some of the reviews. Which pretty much agree with Guest, above. They said that the game doesn't really excel at anything and it's a pretty typical shooter. It doesn't break any ground and stays pretty safe in the middle of the road. They also complained that the Doom engine is showing it's age with this game. I'm a fan of the series, but even half off isn't enough to persuade me to buy right now. The one positive comment they had was that it wasn't bad in any areas, it just didn't leave any lasting impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back