Won't be online for quite some time...

Didou

Ello all...

Those of you who hang out in the IRC Channel allready know, so this is for those that I haven't talked to yet.

Last Wednesday I got my results for the exams I had to repeat & it turns out that I utterly & completely failed one. I've talked to quite a few people ( University Director, councelors, student representatives, etc... ) & it turns out that I'm going to have to start the year over.

I'm gonna waste a whole year, doing 4 classes ( the one I failed & 3 other classes because the content has changed ). That should be around 11 hours / week.

I really studied for those exams but somehow, I can't help thinking that I could've done more. So after quite some mental fiddling, tweaking & OCing, I decided to ease back on the leisures & re-focus on my studies. I've moved my computer out of my room & will only use it to do what I really need to do. I should prolly open a game-rental store so my games don't get too lonely.:p

I've also cut my internet access so I won't hang out in the channel anymore.

I'm gonna try to spend this year studying, exercising ( as long I don't get a heart attack ) & actually go to sleep at non-vampire hours(;)).

I'll prolly drop by once in a while, but I won't very active for the next year or so...

You guys better keep this place nice & tidy, & make sure my seat stays clean for whenever I come back.

So Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & Happy Easter to everyone for the next year.

Also good luck to everyone on whatever it is you're doing & make sure you have fun while doing it.:)

Over & Out ... Didou

Aww. We'll miss you Didou!

What I won't miss is your outrageous number of lines you have typed in the channel. I'll be caching up with you! ;)

You should stop by from time to time to say hello. There's no reason to completely remove yourself. Perhaps you could visit a friend's computer... :)

Diddeh !!!

Sorry to hear you failed one of your exams. Man, its going to be a lot quieter without you on the channel, can we get rid of all the pile of decaying ribs in the corner?

Sounds like you made a good move getting your PC out of your room and getting rid of broadband - it's ebil!

You probably have notice that I've not been around as much either, I've been getting on with my life too, trying to make a success of myself - I hope you can do the same :) . I look back on all those wasted afternoons and evenings spent on the #TS Channel with fondness, although I must admit I never got much work done then either.

Keep you chin up Didou, onwards and upwards!! :D

/me raises a glass to Didou :grinthumb

Sorry to hear you won't be around much. But at least you have a plan on how to get things worked out (even though it probably wasn't the solution you were hoping for :( ).
Good luck with your studies.

Sorry to hear that Did. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you will drop by the channel or here once in a while to let us know how things are going.

Well, at least it's not like you're never coming back...

Still, we'll all miss you Didou!

I'm hoping that sometime mid-year Didou will crack, and can't take being away from TS anymore...hoping...

Best of luck to you!

Please drop in now and again and say hello.

I think that's a very mature decision you have made. I know its gonna be unpleasant but it will be worth it when you get your qualification. It will be with you for the rest of your life, and your job prospects move into a whole other realm.

I wish you all the best and good luck. If there is anything we can do for you please just let us know.

Didou, ditto on what Phantasm said. We're definitely gonna miss you in the channel, and I hope you drop by whenever you have time. I too have stopped talking as much in there, but starting the middle of November I should be back in full force. We'll keep your seat warm, but make sure you use it every once in a while.

Good luck to you!

LNCPapa

I'll miss you Didou

Though as everyone has said; We will keep your seat warm, hope you stop by and say hi

Sincerely

/me opens up the IRC to see if what he reads is really true...

/names PHATMAN5050 StormBringer sngx_passed_out-Work deus @Mic|Hiding Rick_B @LNCPapa Spliffmeister Papa_Stats

NO DIDOU! WHERE/WHY!!

Well i'm really gonna miss you bud, take it easy and i hope you visit more often then it sounds you will be.

That sucks... I had to repeat a course at uni once but I was fortunate enough to only have 1 class in a year that I needed to do so I had quite a lot of spare time :)

If I spend anytime in the UK anytime soon I'll nip into the IRC channel and keep your seat warm Didou...

Take care mate and don't over do the exercise thing ;)

Hmm...

Seems like more and more are taking leave of 3ds :(
Hopefully we'll all come back later this year, with more time for our online follies :D

Did: Good luck with your studies!

Say it aint so!

I made the same decision as you about a year ago, and while it really does suck, you'll feel better about yourself in the end. Well, so I assume cause I'm still not done (Have to retake networking courses because they decided they should add cisco to the curriculum) Anyhow, good luck and drop by when you get the chance.

Re: Say it aint so!

Originally posted by PanicX
(Have to retake networking courses because they decided they should add cisco to the curriculum)

Cisco is great stuff my man you will love it.

Back