WoW Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys my cousin just game me a new comp, it's an E Machines. I decided to install WoW onto it and for quite some time it was working just fine besides minor lagging. Now I will try to pull up WoW and a lot of the time it will crash after i click the "Play" button. Sometimes it will pull up and I will log in and a message will come up saying another file has corrupted it. So i restart my comp (sometimes numerous times because it does the same thing over and over) and every once in a while it will let me on. I will play and in the middle of gaming it will crash saying the following:

"This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatak Condition
Program: D:/World of Warcraft/WoW.exe

Failed to read data.

Press OK to terminate the applicaion."

Another problem is it will crash and my desktop will be Blue, Green, White, and Black and my desktop background will be distorted.

THESE CRASHES HAPPEN 80% OF THE TIME WHEN IM PLAYING!!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Same sort of thing happens to me. The game starts to lag in a glitchy kind of way before the screen goes black and into power saving mode, but i can still hear audio fine. Now, before people jump in the the usual useless bullshit i hear everywhere, i is NOT overheating, and i have all the latest drivers, so anything that's actually useful would be handy.
my specs are 1gb ram, 2.4GHZ single core proc., nvidia 8600GT 512mb
happened with my old 6200 card too, and i bought anew PSU the other day, still happening. My pc should be able to run it perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back