"www.logmein.com" problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

swker98

i resently came across www.logmein.com, it sounded cool and was free so i downlaoded it in sttalled it, then went to test it on my bros computer, so i did what they said and went to the site, where it timed out, tried it on my 2 other computers and they all timed out where on my computer it would connect no probelm, i evern tried to install the software on my brothers computer and it coulnt find the server or it timed out,
so i restart my computer thinking it might be zonearlarm doing sometihng to the network, i boot up and now i cant go on logmein.com but 1 of my other computers can, is there some knid of program that they run that lets only 1 computer per ip or what im confused

andy help weill be apprecated

Only 1 solution: uninstall the crap, and do NOT install any junk that sounds 'cool'.
That's definitely very UNcool!

With so many posts on TechSpot, you really should know better by now!

it doesnt seme to pose any threat and will allow me to remotely log in for free to my computer to anyware so i dont know why you would suggest for me to uninstall it

i loged on today and now everythings fine and helpoful, if my brother needs help ill remote control his computer

Remotely controlling a computer is a good idea when you are away. We use this remote access product to control our PC’s, it has features to transfer files and print remotely. Security wise, this product is quite safe as they have enforced encryption. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back