Xbox Hook Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy06shake

Can anyone help? I have my Xbox 360 hooked up to my BT Home Hub using the wireless recever. I dont play any copied/backed up 360 titles on the Xbox but some off the software installed on my PC is let just say a little bit hooky including my OS. Could this in anyway result in my Xbox 360 Account being banned and my console becoming useless?

Shouldn't as far as I know the only thing they do typically if you hack/mod/cheat with your account is ban your account and/or reset your gamerscore to zero. Of course you can always recreate a new account...

Besides your PC doesn't really have anything directly to do with your Xbox in the long run anyhow

Thanx Corwin613 i thought as much myself but needed a second opinion as u never can tell with Microsoft.

as u never can tell with Microsoft.

Precisely.

Whereas they aren't doing it now, it has been known for them to remotely brick Xboxes that are running modchips by sending them a kill signal through the internet. I wouldn't trust MS enough to say that they wouldn't do that in the future for pirated software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back