XP SP2 BSOD after loading desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

janda

Hi all,
I dont know why my computer go to BSOD just couple of seconds after loading the desktop.
I test whole ram with memtest 2.01 without any error. Safe mode is working.

Here is mi last minidump please check and help me, i am confused :(

thanx

Could you upload more MiniDumps (No more than 5) at this point it seems to be Software from that 1 MiniDump but need a bit more Information.

To start with please run Prime95 on the "Large FFT's" and "Blend" Tests.

Prime95 Instructions On Use
1. Unzip and Open the program and select "Just Stress Testing".

2. Select Either "Small FFT's", "Large FFT's" or "Blend" to start 1 of the tests or Select as Indicated by me.

3. Let the test run for around 20-30 mins.

4. Remember the Results or Note them down in Notepad it only has to be this, e.g. Test: "Small FFT's" - Pass or Fail, you could just upload this Notepad File after you have run the Indicated tests.

5. Now select Options and then "Torture Test" this will bring you back to the opening menu from Num 2 above,then start following from there again, continue to do this till you have run the tests Indicated by me.

Could you upload more MiniDumps (No more than 5) at this point it seems to be Software from that 1 MiniDump but need a bit more Information.

To start with please run Prime95 on the "Large FFT's" and "Blend" Tests.

Prime95 Instructions On Use
1. Unzip and Open the program and select "Just Stress Testing".

2. Select Either "Small FFT's", "Large FFT's" or "Blend" to start 1 of the tests or Select as Indicated by me.

3. Let the test run for around 20-30 mins.

4. Remember the Results or Note them down in Notepad it only has to be this, e.g. Test: "Small FFT's" - Pass or Fail, you could just upload this Notepad File after you have run the Indicated tests.

5. Now select Options and then "Torture Test" this will bring you back to the opening menu from Num 2 above,then start following from there again, continue to do this till you have run the tests Indicated by me.

ok a run it.
but in few minutes ago a try in safe mode to clean nvidia and ati drivers with driver cleaner pro from guru3d and computer start normally, until first reset, then BSOD shows again :(
while running safe mode or live minipe xp computer seems to be rock stable, thx

Ok the 3 MiniDumps you uploaded are exactly like the First 1, It seems to be Software related but the MiniDumps aren't pointing anywhere of interest.

Try doing a Repair Install with the Windows Disk and also after that try running your HDD Manufacturers test found on the Support or Download Section of there website.

Ok the 3 MiniDumps you uploaded are exactly like the First 1, It seems to be Software related but the MiniDumps aren't pointing anywhere of interest.

Try doing a Repair Install with the Windows Disk and also after that try running your HDD Manufacturers test found on the Support or Download Section of there website.

ok i will try it, sometimes bios have problem detect one of my hdd on sata port, thanx for now,

one question, it is possible run system file check anyway in safe mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back