YouTube loading problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeLuck

Hi Peeps, thanks fro reading.

I am having problems with youtube downloading videos !

Yesterday there was no problems at all, today...... slow to no download at all ?

I did a pc clean, rebooted. reset internet options etc and still the same. so i chscked my wireless connection with my phone...even on my phone the videos wont load, so "modem" ? checked youtube on my wifes laptop..... works fine !!!!

aarrgghhhhh. all other streaming videos on the net work 100% on my pc. all flash plays, infact everything about the internet is 100% working except youtube ?

Can anyone advice me further please ?

P.S. i havent updated or changed anything since yesterday and all my connections are fine ! how can this be happening to my PC and phone yet work ok on the laptop !!!

I dont get it lol

Sorted it ! got shut of IE8 !!!!!! never did like it anyhow lol, must of been a windows thing eh, probably just decided it didnt like something but gave me no resaon to why, like the new action center in W7.....great isnt it !? untill you ask it to find out why something didnt quite work properly and what does windows come up with ?....... windows cant detect why lol lol so why bother ?

Firefox loads pictures, videos, streams, and generally loads faster then IE8 !

IE8..goodbye ;p

Lee.

My instinct always tells me, when IE doesn't work, try firefox. Want to bring IE back online, reinstall the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back