BarracudaDrive is a multi-user secure web based file manager with no need for FTP access.
With BarracudaDrive, you can securely upload, download, and manage your files on your home computer from anywhere in the world. BarracudaDrive also bypasses firewalls and proxies since the communication protocol is HTTPS. The communication is protected by using SSL so no one can eavesdrop on your file transfer.
- Easy To Use
- Designed to be secure for non techies.
- Host your own web site on your home or business computer.
- Contains step by step instructions for how to configure the server and your home/business network.
- Automatically configures home/business routers, if installed on a private network.
- Includes instructions on how to get a free sub domain name or how to use your own domain name.
- Includes a Dynamic DNS client that keeps your domain name working if you have a varying IP address -- i.e. a dynamic WAN IP address.
- Optimized for slow networks such as DSL and cable modems.
- New Metaweblog API makes it possible for external blog editors to edit the CMS
- Pages in addition to the blog.
- Client SSL stack: SSL resumption bug fix.