Traditional professional radio programming applications are designed for traditional radio stations that can and expect to pay thousands of dollars for extremely sophisticated and complex software. But what if that's not you?
If you need a simple, affordable, reliable solution to automating your broadcasting needs, RadioBOSS radio automation software is the solution you've been looking for.
Whether it's building and scheduling crossfaded programming for your terrestrial or Internet radio station, creating the right audio atmosphere in your restaurant or store, or broadcasting from live events, RadioBOSS has been the choice of thousands of broadcasters just like you for the past fourteen years.
RadioBOSS makes it easy and fast to convert and manage audio assets, build playlists with advertising support, hourly blocks, rotations, crossfading, automatic leveling and other professional-level features and play your playlists to your local, terrestrial or Internet broadcasting system.
Produce professional, sophisticated audio programming for a fraction of the cost of other radio programming applications. Robust support for Internet broadcasters. Built-in support for Internet streaming (Shoutcast v1, v2, Icecast, Windows Media Services), automatically sending metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file) and using streamed Internet audio in playlists.
Work the way you want. RadioBOSS lets you grab, use and work with your preferred audio formats, Winamp and VST plugins, multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc), individualized RadioBOSS profiles.
Create sophisticated professional playlists with crossfade support, automatic volume leveling, timed announcements, block rotations, advertising volume enhancement and more.
RadioBOSS's fourteen years of continuous improvement and enhancement means you can trust RadioBOSS to play unattended for days, weeks and months.
- Crossfading improved (more precise and smooth)
- Next track is preloaded, allowing for instant network stream start and speed up local track startup
- Added separate fading duration options for Stop and Next Track
- File type options added: skip after set file types, skip before set file types
- Playlist Shuffle playback mode improved: now it tries to select tracks that did not play recently
- Comments can be added to the playlist (a comment looks like a track but can't be played)
- Last played history for a track, can be viewed in track information panel (hover the "Last played" text) and in Music Library
- Added filters for log window: show all entries, errors only, or scheduler related events
- Added Search for scheduled events (Ctrl+F) to search events by action or name
- New UI themes: Light, Flat, Dark, Black (access them via Settings window View-Style section)
- AUX and Overlay players are now fully featured players supporting crossfading and other features
- Improvements in Search in the main window: faster search and load; added search by artist+title, intro, BPM, other improvements
- More columns added to the playlist window
- Auto Intro: added "Skip after selected file types" option to prevent auto intro being inserted after certain file types
- Added module icons to the toolbar (Ads Scheduler, Playlist Generator etc)
- Settings backup command ("createbackup") also creates database backup (only if SQLite database is used)
- Ability to create and restore database backup from the menu (Settings->Backup and Restore)
- Teasers: added "Include subfolders" option to also read tracks from the subfolders
- Added "0" button for quick access jingles
- Added "Delete profile" command
- Added "Copy to" playlist right-click menu option to copy a track to another playlist
- Improved relay to playlist and back transition smoothness
- Added API commands to control encoders (add, edit, delete encoders)
- Added Korean translation
- Improved high-DPI/4K monitor support
- Manual operation: "stop after this track" button can synchronize its state with Manual scheduler option
- User defined fields can be used in title format (%user1, ... %user5)
- Microphone: ability to force downmix microphone sound to mono to account for cases when microphone is only heard in left channel
- Network stream URL no longer revealed when HTTP notifications are used
- SQLite database is now used as default storage for additional track information instead of APEv2 tag in the previous versions
- Added user agent configuration for network stream playback
- XML nowplaying file also includes the previous track; does not include tracks with the "Do not send title" option enabled
- Integrated browser uses Edge engine
- AccuWeather is now the default weather data source
- Lots of minor user interface improvements in all areas
- Playback parameters (mix point, fade out, track end, level) are applied immediately to the currently playing track
- Added track format information (sample rate, channels, bitrate)
- Zooming does not require Ctrl to be pressed
- Prioruty rules based on "Date added" field
- Added UI themes support
- New options for export to player
- Fixed repeat protection when using the "Consider tracks in the playlsit window" option
- UI improvements
- The Music Library has been reworked. Now it uses a database management system for information storage (instead of XML files in the previous versions). Improved search, load, and sorting speeds. More data fields are displayed in the list (columns can be selected). Drag-n-drop files from the library to Windows folders. Lots of other improvements
- Disabled tracks are marked in the list with color (grey background)
- Tracks with missing or empty tag are marked with italic font in the list
- Changes are applied immediately to the playing track
- Minor improvements and fixed bugs
- Report Generator
- Fixed: some tracks were included in the report ignoring the "Do not include in the report" file type option
- Fixed: some hot keys did not work in additional work zone
- %nextsong variable included track title even if title was disabled in the settings
- File type for line in sometimes did not work
- Multiple playlist create UI bug fixed
- Fixed occasional AUX playlist resize bug
- Fixed: scheduled events sometimes were not inserted into the proper position into the playlist
- Fixed: incorrect track mixing position under certain circumstances
- Disable installing an automatic update for users with limited rights
- Fixed several bugs with "Trigger mix at" feature
- Fixed Teaser end fade/mix did not work right sometimes
- Fixed: broadcasting statistics "froze" sometimes
- Time announcement with "treat as voice track" option was sometimes processed incorrectly
- Fixed: scheduled events occasionally could have same IDs
Changes incompatible with the previous versions
- Minimum required version is Windows 7; Windows XP is no longer supported
- Removed "Skip two or more tracks" file type option (use "Skip after file types" instead)
- Removed legacy Playlist Generator
- Music libraries created in previous versions will not open in this version
- Removed "playfile", "read_folder", and "prev" scheduler commands
- "makelibrary" scheduler command does not support full paths for library names (because libraries are no longer saved to files), only the library name must be specified
Software similar to RadioBOSS 4
The Online Radio Tuner is a program for listening to radio stations on the Internet.
- Free to Try
Screamer Radio is a simple to use Internet radio player and recorder.
Easily find and play thousand of online Radio Stations cataloged in musical genres. RadioCast is the best solution to search free Podcast.
More similar downloads