avast! is a collection of award winning, high-end technologies that work in perfect synergy, having one common goal: to protect your system and valuable data against computer viruses. avast! represents a best-in-class solution for any Windows-based computer
iAVS is a fast, small, incremental and fully automated update via the Internet. Updates are released at least twice a week.
- Improved Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
- New avast! Intelligent Scanner
- New Silent/Gaming Mode
- New Behavior Shield
- Real time anti-rootkit protection
- Smart virus updates
- avast! Community IQ
- Behavioral Honeypots
- Green computing
- avast! iTrack
- File System / Mail Shield
- Web Shield
- IM / P2P Shield
- Network Shield
How to install avast updates:
- Select the Avast version you have installed from the download links listed above.
- Download the file and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click the downloaded file and choose Run as administrator.
- Follow the in-screen instructions .
- Restart your computer.
Recent avast! Virus Definitions Update news
CEO says it's the right thing to do, but the plunging stock was probably key
Avast's free antivirus solution tracks users online to mine data for companies like Microsoft, Pepsi, and GoogleIt turns out free security solutions may come at the cost of all your browsing data
Software similar to avast! Virus Definitions Update 3
Avast! is packed with the largest threat-detection network, machine-learning virus protection, easy password management and home network security that won’t slow down your PC.
Properly uninstall Avast products with Avast! Clear (Antivirus Uninstall Utility).
Secure your files with an extra layer of ransomware protection, block spam, and eep hackers out with a powerful firewall.
- Free to Try