Mozilla has switched Firefox to a rapid release development cycle which means New versions will come more frequently. The non-profit organization has promised to push out a New stable build every six weeks.
The latest Mozilla Firefox Nightly is now available for testing on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. This beta includes performance enhancements that improve the browsing experience for users and enable Developers to create faster Web apps and websites.
- New: A set of new improvements to the Firefox user interface
- New: An interactive onboarding tour to guide users through new changes
- New: A redesigned and improved customization mode
- New: The ability to set up Firefox Sync by creating a Firefox account
- New: Gamepad API finalized and enabled
- Changed: navigator.plugins is no longer enumerable, for user privacy
- Developer: 'box-sizing' (dropping the -moz- prefix) implemented
- Developer: SharedWorker enabled by default
- Developer: CSS3 variables implemented
- Developer: < input type=number > enabled
- Developer: < input type=color > implemented and enabled
- Developer: Promises enabled by default
- Developer: Console object available in Web Workers
- Developer: Add-on bar has been removed, content moved to navigation bar
- Developer: Enabled ECMAScript Internationalization API
- Fixed Echo cancellation on apprtc.appspot.com fails
- Text Rendering Issues on Windows 7 with Platform Update KB2670838 (MSIE 10 Prerequisite) or on Windows 8.1 has a workaround
Apps similar to Mozilla Firefox Beta 4
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.
Google Chrome's development is high-paced and here is the browser's latest beta.
Download Opera today to get the fastest and most powerful web browser available and make the most of your time online.