Nisus Writer Express for Mac 3.4.6
Nisus Writer Express is a writing and editing tool that is engineered lean, focused, and fast
Nisus Writer Express is a writing and editing tool that is engineered lean, focused, and fast... at a price even a student can afford. Nisus Writer Express exploits OS X to the full, and it will continue to grow with the power of Mac OS X. Completely rewritten in Cocoa so it blends seamlessly with the OS X environment.
- Award winning interface
- RTF and .doc support
- Multilingual (BiDi) text support
- Easy to use style system
- Built-in tables
- Highly customizable interface
- Powerful find and replace
- Non-contiguous selection
- Bullets and numbering
- LinkBack support
- Sections and Columns
- Addressed several bugs that could cause crashes:
- Fixed: deleting pages, directly or indirectly (eg: by deleting page breaks), can cause crash if last visible page needed to be removed during redraw.
- Fixed: tables: possible crash when importing/pasting content with certain configurations of nested tables (eg: from Safari).
- Fixed: possible crash when inserting text near the end of a text area that uses the "Display as Capitalized" case changing attribute.
- Changed: attempt to prevent to prevent possible Page View crash on OSX 10.6 when typing.
- Fixed: lists: should be able to set list starting number for a single paragraph in the document text, ie: override starting list number enforced by styles.
- Fixed: deleting some text should persist the formatting of that text in the typing attributes, eg: text typed just afterwards should have the same attributes.
- Added: palettes: holding down the Command key when clicking a palette stepper's up/down arrows will restore the old behavior, where the first shown value is applied uniformly to the entire selection, instead of adjusting all selected values independently.
- Fixed: palettes: using a palette stepper's down arrow should affect all selected values, even if the first selected value is at zero.
TechSpot means tech analysis and advice you can trust.