GPU Caps Viewer is a free and highly-featured tool that quickly describes the essential capabilities of your graphics card/GPU including GPU type, amount of VRAM , OpenGL API support level, OpenGL API extensions database and general system configuration, as well as a GPU-Stress-Test functionality (GPU-Burner). Furthermore, this software will allow you to view extensive reports in text or XML format.
NOTE: The installer file for version 22.214.171.124 seems infected (VirusTotal report here) so we left version 126.96.36.199 as a download. Portable version 188.8.131.52 came out clean.
- New: added support for GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470.
- New: added the TDP (thermal power design) for recent NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
- New: added the number of SM (NVIDIA) or SIMD (ATI).
- Bugfix: GL 3.x demos could not start with and GL 4.0 context…
- Bugfix: Windows version detection (Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7).
- Bugfix: in main panel, the clock speed of CUDA engines was wrong.
- Bugfix: in the OpenCL surface deformer demo, the type (size_t) of some kernel arguments has been replaced by unsigned int.
- added new shadertoy demo gl32_shadertoy_covid19...
- fixed a bug in the parsing of the /run_gxl_demo command line option that prevented from launching some demos.
- updated with latest GeeXLab SDK libs (GeeXLab 0.29.17.0).
- GPU Caps Viewer adds the support of the new Radeon RX 5600 XT and the GeForce RTX 2060 with Turing TU104 GPU (previous RTX 2060 were based on the TU106).