GPU Caps Viewer is a free and highly-featured tool that quickly describes the essential capabilities of your graphics card/GPU including GPU type, amount of VRAM , OpenGL API support level, OpenGL API extensions database and general system configuration, as well as a GPU-Stress-Test functionality (GPU-Burner). Furthermore, this software will allow you to view extensive reports in text or XML format.
- New: added support for GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470.
- New: added the TDP (thermal power design) for recent NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
- New: added the number of SM (NVIDIA) or SIMD (ATI).
- Bugfix: GL 3.x demos could not start with and GL 4.0 context…
- Bugfix: Windows version detection (Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7).
- Bugfix: in main panel, the clock speed of CUDA engines was wrong.
- Bugfix: in the OpenCL surface deformer demo, the type (size_t) of some kernel arguments has been replaced by unsigned int.
- GPU panel: added raytracing and tensor cores on NVIDIA Turing+ GPUs.
- GPU panel: Texture and pixel fillrates: boost clock speed is used instead of base clock speed.
- GeeXLab demos: added new Vulkan demos based on the new Vulkan2 plugin (demos based on the first Vulkan plugin have been removed).
- A new mesh shader demo (Vulkan) for NVIDIA Turing GPUs has been added.
- Updated with latest GeeXLab SDK libs (GeeXLab 0.33.0.0).
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.17.0.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.26.0 (GPU monitoring library).