As featured in:
Remote control of computers over the Internet. Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
Training, sales and teamwork. TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc.
File transfer, chat and more. Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer
- Android version updated to 15.6.85
- You can now right-click on your computers and contacts to view a context menu.
- You can now resize the Computers & Contacts list to a slim window.
- TeamViewer now supports an easier MSI version update. All TeamViewer settings (account assignment, customization, and further registry settings) are now preserved when updating from TeamViewer 15.2 or later to a newer version.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented printing a document via TeamViewer Printing due to the printing dialogue not popping up.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the script menu within a session being updated automatically when the very first script has been added to the Management Console.
- Fixed a bug in the file transfer window that resulted in a crash when navigating to a folder with thousands of files.
- Fixed a bug for "Leave note" that did not accept Japanese characters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented TeamViewer from terminating and prevented re-starting.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
Software similar to TeamViewer 8
AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others.
TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet. Use this app to remotely control other devices.
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
- Multiple OS