As featured in:
Remote control of computers over the Internet. Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
Training, sales and teamwork. TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc.
File transfer, chat and more. Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer
New features and improvements for TeamViewer Pilot
- With TeamViewer Pilot, you can now connect to smart glasses of the brands Vuzix, Epson and RealWear. Learn more.
- TeamViewer Pilot sessions now run with a higher frame rate and better image quality. For both video streams and paused images.
New improvements for TeamViewer Remote Management
- With Endpoint Protection, you now protect your macOS devices against viruses, Trojans, spyware and much more.
Further improvements for TeamViewer
- A bug that caused interruptions in the audio stream was fixed.
- TeamViewer is fully compatible with the upcoming Apple operating systems iOS 13 and iPadOS, the new operating system for iPads.
- New add-ons for connections to mobile devices have been released, these devices are now supported:
- The digital signage player of the Swedish brand DMD
- The mobile phone Nokia 4.2
- The smartphones made by VSmart
- The payment terminals, Pin Pads and Point-of-Sale devices from Nexgo
- In addition to the already available add-ons for Sharp smartphones, there is now also an add-on for digital signage monitors from Sharp.
- The Philips displays TPM1531 and TPM1532
Minor improvements and fixes
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
Apps similar to TeamViewer 5
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
UltraVNC Server and Viewer are a powerful, easy to use, free software that can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer).
TightVNC is a free remote control software package derived from the popular VNC software.