TeamViewer is a comprehensive remote access, remote control and remote support solution that works with almost every desktop and mobile platform, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
TeamViewer lets you remote in to computers or mobile devices located anywhere in the world and use them as though you were there.
- Preventative update of the libcurl dependency.
- Minor fixes and Improvements.
Improve fetching of managed devices to improve loading times.
Other new features
- Improved usability for multi-tab display in the session window. The tabs for displaying different connections and screens can now be moved via drag-and-drop.
- It is now possible to install Patch Management and Remote Device Monitoring via the TeamViewer MSI together with the TeamViewer Client
- It is now possible to install the VPN driver with a mass deployment via the command line
- A 64-bit version of the app is now available on our website ( https://www.teamviewer.com/download/windows/ ). There is no automatic update from an already installed 32-bit version to the 64-bit version.
- New two-factor authentication for connections. Connections can now be allowed or denied using push notifications. Try it now in the options under the Security tab and share your feedback.
- You can now edit assignment configurations in the Management Console. Changes do not affect devices that have already been assigned to a manager. Devices that are newly assigned to a manager always use the most recent assignment configuration.
- Users now have the ability to use the PDF format for remote printing on Windows. The preferred format (PDF or XPS) can be selected on the Advanced tab of TeamViewer's settings.
- The Chromium-based browser engine is now available for IoT users. Install the WebView2 runtime and enhance your experience when accessing the web interfaces of IoT devices.
- Find out more about ServiceCamp - Integrated service desk to manage your IT tickets efficiently in "More solutions" tab
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
TeamViewer is featured in...
Software similar to TeamViewer 8
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
- Multiple OS
Remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images and applications from anywhere and also to share it with others.
- Windows, macOS, Android
TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet. Use this app to remotely control other devices.
UltraVNC Server and Viewer are a powerful, easy to use, free software that can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer).
More similar downloads