RegCool is an advanced registry editor and editor foe Offline-Hive files. In addition to all the features that you can find in RegEdit and RegEdt32, RegCool adds many powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry related tasks.
- Replacing Windows Registry Editor - RegCool can replace Windows' built-in registry editor (regedit).
- Offline Registry - RegCool is able to treat a number of registry hive files as a separate stand-alone registry. Specify a folder with registry structure files and load specific files from this folder as structures. Please see Online RegCool Help File for Details.
- Search & replace - Search and replace registry keys, values and data with a super fast search algorithm. You can search the entire registry in about ten seconds on a typical PC!
- Multiple local registry windows - Allow to open multiple local registry windows
- Cut, Copy & Paste - Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values
- Secure registry keys - Allows you to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege
- Multiple undo and redo - The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup
- Favorites management - Easy and flexible Favorites management
- Backup & Restore - Complete Backup and restore of the registry
- Defragment - Scan and optimize your registry by removing gaps and wasted space, thereby helping to improve system performance.
- If you choose to defrag your registry after the scan results, be prepared to reboot your machine
- Compare - Compare registry between computers with super fast speed
- RegShot-Function - Regshot allows you to quickly take a snapshot of your registry and then compare it with a second one - done after doing system changes or installing a new software product
- Updated dark mode
- Quickly connect to remote computer added to command line
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor GUI improvements