ApHeMo is a Health Monitoring analyser for the famous Apache HTTP Server. ApHeMo makes administrators able to improve security, reliability and to easily detect attacks from hackers and other intruders (scans, potential backdoors...)
- Automatic log downloading from remote FTP or local server
- Automatic log analysis
- Error validation (after investiguation, spurious alert, known bug...)
- Autofilter to remove spurious alerts
- Attackers IP address detection for backtrace or correlation
- One-click WhoIs? for intruder identification
- International support
- And much more!
Software similar to ApHeMo 3
Real-time monitoring and statistics for Apache HTTP server.
- Free to Try
HTTPNetworkSniffer is a packet sniffer tool that captures all HTTP requests/responses sent between the Web browser and the Web server and displays them in a simple table.
Real-time monitoring and statistics for ApacheR HTTP server.