QupZilla is using native widgets style on major Linux Desktop Environments. It is also using icons from the active desktop icon theme. If you find native themes too boring or have some problems with it, you can always switch to other themes.
QupZilla unifies bookmarks, history and rss reader in one well-arranged window. No more multiple windows, QupZilla uses just one!
With the integrated rss reader, you can stay up to date with your favourite sites. QupZilla can also import bookmarks from other browsers.
Are you bored of websites full of advertisements? Are they eating your bandwidth and time? The only thing you need with QupZilla is to update EasyList or maybe add your own rules and start browsing ad free.
This popular extension is finally available for QupZilla users! You can now access your favourite pages as fast as you want on one page opened in new tab. Needless to say that it fully supports drag&drop and page thumbnail loading.
- added back print element background option
- added back print preview dialog
- added session manager
- tab icon is now hidden when page has no icon
- improved locationbar completer with search suggestions
- improved handling of downloading dependencies in GreaseMonkey scripts
- various improvements in TabManager extension
- Linux: PulseAudio streams now have QupZilla app name and icon
Apps similar to QupZilla 3
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox Quantum.
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all users to experience the web. Chromium builds have the most infrastructure for analyzing crashes and reporting bugs.