- Auto completion
- Code folding
- Column mode
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting
- Handles both ASCII and binary files
- CSS and HTML wizards
- CSS and HTML preview using internal IE, Firefox 4 and Chrome browsers
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM)
- Unicode file paths and file names
- HTML validation, format and repair
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...
RJ TextEd is released as FREEWARE. However, if you find the program useful I would appreciate a small donation.
The language server will scan your project files (or site) and provide completion, mouse hover information, parameter hints and diagnostics (errors, warnings, information, hints). And if the server supports it, find definition/type definition/declaration/implementation.
You need to install the language server yourself. And when done, you can add it to your project or site. The forum has a thread containing information on how to install different language servers and how to add them to your project or site.
You can add several language servers to each project or site.
The editor support stdio and tcp socket communication, so it should work with most language servers.
- Made some minor changes in the C++ syntax file.
- Added some hover hints for script elements.
- Navigation in explorer panel.
- Favorites click in explorer panel.
- Quick find icons.
- C++ fold issue.
- Several fold issues.
- Duplicate line undo issue.
- Find/Replace issue with line-feeds.
- Find issue in hex mode.
- Scrollbar issue when opening file in hex mode.
- Fixed several reported issues.
Software similar to RJ TextEd 5
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
A general-purpose text editor, designed to be small and compact.
Light-weight, free and open source Notepad-like text editor with syntax highlighting for a few commonly used languages.
More similar downloads