One of the things that makes Soulseek® unique is our community and community-related features. Based on peer-to-peer technology, virtual rooms allow you to meet people with the same interests, share information, and chat freely using real-time messages in public or private.
Soulseek, with its built-in people matching system, is a great way to make new friends and expand your mind!
- Revert to Qt 5.7.1 on OSX due to a proxy related crash bug in 5.8.0.
- Updated TagLib and language files.
- Make sure no duplicate filenames are shown in Download Folder dialog.
- Files larger than 2GB should no longer fail to transfer is both the uploader and downloader are using this build or later.
- Files that have an extension that is filtered will be unselected in the Download Folder dialog by default.
- Option to disable listening ports if more than a specified number of incoming connections are created in a specified number of seconds.
- Option to completely disable listening ports.
- Instead of showing a plain error message, failure to log in will now show a dialog explaining that the username may have expired, and offers to let the user change their username and password.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the connection to be repeatedly retried after a wrong password login failure.
- Privileges time display is now updated much more frequently.
- Windows: Using Inno installer instead of NSIS.
- Windows: First Qt 5.5.* build, using Qt 5.5.1.
Apps similar to SoulseekQT 7
A powerful C++ BitTorrent Client.
Ares is a file sharing software which allows you to share any kind of file from the Internet. It's a free open source file sharing program that enables users to share any digital file including images, audio, video, software, documents, etc.
Free BitTorrent client written from scratch in C that aims to be as efficient as possible. Now available for Windows.