One of the things that makes Soulseek® unique is our community and community-related features. Based on peer-to-peer technology, virtual rooms allow you to meet people with the same interests, share information, and chat freely using real-time messages in public or private.
Soulseek, with its built-in people matching system, is a great way to make new friends and expand your mind!
- Revert to Qt 5.7.1 on OSX due to a proxy related crash bug in 5.8.0.
- Updated TagLib and language files.
- Make sure no duplicate filenames are shown in Download Folder dialog.
- Files larger than 2GB should no longer fail to transfer is both the uploader and downloader are using this build or later.
- Files that have an extension that is filtered will be unselected in the Download Folder dialog by default.
- Option to disable listening ports if more than a specified number of incoming connections are created in a specified number of seconds.
- Option to completely disable listening ports.
- Instead of showing a plain error message, failure to log in will now show a dialog explaining that the username may have expired, and offers to let the user change their username and password.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the connection to be repeatedly retried after a wrong password login failure.
- Privileges time display is now updated much more frequently.
- Windows: Using Inno installer instead of NSIS.
- Windows: First Qt 5.5.* build, using Qt 5.5.1.
Apps similar to SoulseekQT 7
A powerful C++ BitTorrent Client.
Ares is a file sharing software which allows you to share any kind of file from the Internet. It's a free open source file sharing program that enables users to share any digital file including images, audio, video, software, documents, etc.
Shareaza is the most luxurious and sophisticated file sharing system you'll find.