The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds custom commands which let you run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. With FileMenu Tools, you also can customize the "Send to..." submenu, and either enable or disable context-menu commands added by other applications.
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. Theese utilities are explained below in more detail
- Add custom commands which run a specific action. The possible actions are the following:
- Run external applications
- Copy/move to a specific folder
- Delete specific file types
- Send the selected files as attachment to e-mail recipient(s)
- Rename the selected files by using a set of rules
- Configure the "Send to..." submenu
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu
- Fixed bug: the commands of FileMenu Tools did not work when more than 16 files was selected on some versions of Windows 11.
- Fixed bug on Advanced Renamer: if any string in the text boxes contained initial or final spaces, then these spaces were removed after renaming.
- Fixed minor bugs.