- Instantbird has been designed with stability and simplicity in mind.
- You will enjoy its clean clutter-free user interface: nothing will distract you from your conversations!
- No ads, you won't be annoyed by unwanted content.
Conversations in Tabs
- Conversations are grouped in Tabs, ensuring you never feel swamped by conversations windows poping up everywhere.
- The tabs are easy to use: you can drag them to reorder them, or move a conversation into a new window.
- With a few carefully designed message themes available by default and hundreds more available as add-ons, there's all you need to make your conversations feel personal.
- Let's turn them into a colorful, delightful experience.
- Having several ways to contact the same person?
- No problem, just drop a contact onto another and Instantbird will know it's the same person.
Always here for you
- Instantbird will work on all your computers, whether they are running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.
- Being free and Open-Source, you will never have to pay to use it.
- You will never have to learn to use another IM client again.
- Powerful tools like inline search or zoom are built-in to help you get the most out of your conversations.
- More are available as add-ons, thanks to Instantbird's limitless extensibility!
Software similar to Instantbird 5
Trillian is a multinetwork chat client that currently supports Facebook, Google, AIM, ICQ, Twitter, mIRC, and others.
Pidgin is a multi-protocol instant messaging client for Linux, BSD, macOS, and Windows.
Share photos instantly, send GIFs and even unsend messages. It’s the fastest way to keep in touch with friends.