Caesium allows you to save a lot of space on your hard drive and quickly upload your pictures on the web (on sites like Facebook, Google+ etc) saving a lot of time. Also webmasters and bloggers for instance need to make sure the images they post on their websites are optimized, to avoid prolonged loading times for their visitors. The software allows you to view instantly the compression results, helping you to decide how much optimization you need. Caesium can set different compression levels to each image, saving a lot of time, ensuring great results.
Image compression is underestimated but can have many important uses. Can be useful to webmasters who have many images on their website and want to reduce the loading time. Is also important for people who attach photos to emails and want to send it quickly. And what about Social Networks? People upload a lot of pictures on Facebook, Google+ etc, and with Caesium you can drastically reduce the upload time. And if you just want to store your images on your Hard Drive think how many space are you wasting without compressing them!
Compress up to 90%
- Preserving the original file format.
- No additional software required for opening compressed files.
- Compression without visual quality loss.
- Simple processing
- Set compression level with a simple slider.
- Set different compression levels to each image.
- Custom suffix support.
- Side by side preview, with original and compressed pictures.
- Watch details with zoom.
- Custom visualization options.
- Common file formats supported.
- Datetime and metatag support.
- Fixed: Some minor bugs and translations.
- Fixed: Caesium compresses up to 200% faster
- Profile files not storing all the new info
- Compression slider value
- Crash previewing some images Some iussues with resolution changes
- Added: Caesium will always now prompt to exit if there's at least one item
- Note: Caesium now uses Qt5, which means its performaces are improved significantly at the expense of an increase in size.
Software similar to Caesium 3
Organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive.
- Free to Try
An image converter/resizer intended to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, etc.
Allows you to resize, convert, add watermark to hundreds of images in batch mode.