It allowing to do high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular telephones) via open SIP protocol. From cloud of SIP providers you can choose best for you, register account and use it with MicroSIP. You'll get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls.
- small footprint (>2.5MB) and RAM usage (>5MB) - written in C and C++ with minimal possible system resources usage
- usability - user friendly in daily usage
- functionality - voice, messaging, presence, video h264 and h263+
- compatibility - strongly conform to SIP standards
- voice quality - supports best voice codecs: speex@8,16,32kHz, iLBC@8kHz, GSM@8kHz, G.711@8kHz (PCMU and PCMA), G.722@16kHz, G.729@8kHz, SILK@8,12,16,24kHz, Linear PCM@8,16,44kHz
- privacy - configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
- portability - stores setting in ini file
- multilanguage - included localization files for brazilian, bulgarian, chinese, dutch, estonian, finnish, french, german, hebrew, hungarian, italian, korean, norwegian, polish, russian, spanish, swedish, ukrainian, ...
- fixed crash in some Brazilian networks
- number prefix: replace "+" with prefix, if defined
- hot keys: F2 - answer, F4 - decline
- added call waiting option
- added call hold time counter
- save dialed numbers from callto links or command line
- echo canceler enabled by default
- added new languages
- fixed several issues
- fixed RTL in dialpad
Software similar to MicroSIP 4
Crystal-clear cross-platform voice communication. A gamers' favorite.
Skype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes.
Make calls, send messages and much more - freely and securely. Viber works on most Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers.