- Advanced screenshot tool and screen recorder.
- Upload files via Windows Explorer context menu or drag & drop. Upload clipboard content.
- Customizable after-capture-tasks such as annotating, adding effects, watermarking, uploading and other actions.
- Upload to 30+ different hosting services such as Imgur, FTP, Dropbox, Mega and Pastebin.
- Multiple workflows with hotkey specific settings.
- Highly customizable settings.
- Region capture related changes:
- Added tools toolbar which will show up at top of the active monitor
- Removed right click tools menu because the newly added toolbar is more user friendly
- Right click will now cancel capture or remove the object under the cursor by default
- Tips will also be hidden by default
- Added center node to line and arrow tools to allow drawing curved lines
- Added destination filtering by file extension to be able to upload specific file types to the destination of choice (Task settings window -> Uploader filters tab)
- Hidden background UWP applications not included in the window list and region capture hover areas (by @campbeb)
- Added file path parameter support to -ImageEditor CLI command (by @ventzz)
Apps similar to ShareX 4
Make screenshots. Draw on it. Shoot video and share your files. It's fast, easy and free.
The easiest way to Capture Your Screen. Now supports GIF & video. Share screen captures in seconds.
Take a screenshot and share it with your clients or friends in less time than it took you to read this sentence.