Catzilla is distinguished by its impressive animation and recommendation system that allows to chose the best equipment for computer games. After the test, user receives a score and a badge indicating the power of his computer (one from 12 level certificate). This system will be especially useful for users not necessarily familiar with the technical details .
ALLBenchmark Catzilla tests the performance of netbooks, ultrabooks, laptops and desktop computers running on Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
After the test, which takes just a few minutes, Catzilla provides instant benchmark results, and hardware and software recommendations. With just one click, users can tweak their PC settings for more “oomph.” This includes installing the latest drivers, setting the appropriate amount of cache, increasing free disk space, and changing the color depth and resolution. Catzilla also can recommend the latest hardware, such as graphics cards, that can increase performance.
It's a computer test focused to check your computer graphics capabilities. The test can analyze if your computer is suitable for latest games or watching HD movies in best quality. It can also suggest what hardware modules of your computer should be replaced in order to get best performance. The benchmark will also check software configuration of your system and will suggest improvements that may cause your computer to work faster and more efficiently.
How to perform tests?
- Turn off all programs, including programs running in the background, web browsers, email client, Skype, etc.
- Do not touch the mouse and keyboard while running the test
- Install all Windows updates and the latest drivers for your graphics card
- The installation of the program may take a few minutes and for the proper functioning of the program it is necessary to install DirectX and Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 runtime environment, which are available in the installer.
- After installation is complete, you can run the program and start testing.
Initial start-up of the program
There are four tests available:
- 576p - (1024 x 576) - for testing netbooks and ultrabooks, requires 256 MB of GPU memory.
- 720p - (1280 x 720) - for testing the low end desktop computers, requires 512 MB of GPU memory
- 1080p - (1920 x 1080) - for current desktop computers, requires 1024 MB of GPU memory
- 1440p - (2560 x 1440) - for most demanding high-end computers, requires more than 1024 MB of GPU memory
- and CUSTOM based on your own options and features settings