The new way to organize your services. Rambox gives you the possibility to add common services many times you need, all in one place. It's perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts.
- Displays notifications natively if the messaging service supports it.
- If you use Rambox in different computers, you can synchronize your configuration.
- Ask for a password every time Rambox is opened.
- You can lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Disable all sounds and notifications.
- You can add any custom service of your choice.
- Reorder services in the tab bar and group into two groups (left and right).
- Every time you have something new to check, you will see a badge in the tab of the service and in taskbar icon.
- Rambox always runs and can be accessed in the system tray.
- You can configure to open Rambox automatically.
- You can add custom behaviours if you want.
- Configure Rambox to use a Proxy if your network blocks some services.
No personal information will be saved. Sessions will persist using the partition:persist attribute for Webviews. So every time you open Rambox, your sessions will keep alive until you remove the service. Sync feature use Auth0 for Single Sign On & Token Based Authentication with the integration with Firebase to store the services that user is using (and the configuration for each service like Name, Align, Icon, etc).
- Removed mmmelon service.
- Fixed typo in Inbox note.
- Display current service in the window title.
- Fixed TweetDeck 2FA bug.
- Fixed Hangouts constant notifications.
- Prevent closing Rambox on "no internet connection" to allow the user to configure Proxy.
- Fixed Certification Warning and changed to less intrusive way.
- Changed synchronization using Auth0 to store user configuration instead of Firebase. User have to backup and restore the configuration manually.
- Start Hangouts and Slack video/calls inside Rambox.
- Open Rambox on Notification click.
- Fixed TweetDeck Two-Factor-Authentication flow.
- Added unread code for GroupMe.
- Fixed constant notifications in Hangouts and Inbox.
- Saved zoomLevel in service settings to be more stable.
- Fixed Telegram flapping badge.
- Added Zyptonite, LinkedIn, The Lounge, Kezmo, Microsoft Teams, Xing and Facebook Workplace.
- Added clicking the service icon in the Service List to show the service tab.
- Added Riot Custom Server option.
- Fixed Google Drive as a Custom Service.
- Added Unread code to Yandex Mail.
- Adds an option to control the behavior on closing the main window.
- Fixed Lock screen vulnerability.
- Fixed closing window in Linux bug.
- Fixed KiwiIRC unread code.
- Added option to include the unread count of each service in the global counter.
- Added option to avoid displaying unread count for each service.
- Improved scrolling top tabs.
- Fixed bug in Linux on Alt+Shift.
- Fixed autostart Rambox in Mac preventing terminal opening.
- Fixed Ctrl+Tab cycling.
- Fixed Preferences save bug.
- Avoid unread counting muted chats in Telegram and WhatsApp.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Apps similar to Rambox 3
Trillian is a multinetwork chat client that currently supports mIRC, AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger.
Pidgin is a multi-protocol instant messaging client for Linux, BSD, MacOS X, and Windows.
Franz is a free messaging app that combines chat & messaging services into one application. Franz currently supports Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, HipChat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Hangouts, GroupMe, Skype, and more.