The new way to organize your services. Rambox gives you the possibility to add common services many times you need, all in one place. It's perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts.
- Displays notifications natively if the messaging service supports it.
- If you use Rambox in different computers, you can synchronize your configuration.
- Ask for a password every time Rambox is opened.
- You can lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Disable all sounds and notifications.
- You can add any custom service of your choice.
- Reorder services in the tab bar and group into two groups (left and right).
- Every time you have something new to check, you will see a badge in the tab of the service and in taskbar icon.
- Rambox always runs and can be accessed in the system tray.
- You can configure to open Rambox automatically.
- You can add custom behaviours if you want.
- Configure Rambox to use a Proxy if your network blocks some services.
No personal information will be saved. Sessions will persist using the partition:persist attribute for Webviews. So every time you open Rambox, your sessions will keep alive until you remove the service. Sync feature use Auth0 for Single Sign On & Token Based Authentication with the integration with Firebase to store the services that user is using (and the configuration for each service like Name, Align, Icon, etc).
- Fix: Copy/Paste READY READY READY READY.
- Fix: Services aren't editable due to broken URL validation.
- Changed macOS Do Not Disturb shortcut to Cmd+Alt+D.
- Fix: Keyboard shortcuts for switching apps do not focus on the app.
- Fix: Google login issue "You are trying to sign in from a browser or app that doesn't allow us to keep your account secure".
Apps similar to Rambox 3
Franz is a free messaging app that combines chat & messaging services into one application. Franz currently supports Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, HipChat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Hangouts, GroupMe, Skype, and more.
Trillian is a multinetwork chat client that currently supports mIRC, AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger.
Pidgin is a multi-protocol instant messaging client for Linux, BSD, MacOS X, and Windows.