The new way to organize your services. Rambox gives you the possibility to add common services many times you need, all in one place. It's perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts.
- Displays notifications natively if the messaging service supports it.
- If you use Rambox in different computers, you can synchronize your configuration.
- Ask for a password every time Rambox is opened.
- You can lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Disable all sounds and notifications.
- You can add any custom service of your choice.
- Reorder services in the tab bar and group into two groups (left and right).
- Every time you have something new to check, you will see a badge in the tab of the service and in taskbar icon.
- Rambox always runs and can be accessed in the system tray.
- You can configure to open Rambox automatically.
- You can add custom behaviours if you want.
- Configure Rambox to use a Proxy if your network blocks some services.
No personal information will be saved. Sessions will persist using the partition:persist attribute for Webviews. So every time you open Rambox, your sessions will keep alive until you remove the service. Sync feature use Auth0 for Single Sign On & Token Based Authentication with the integration with Firebase to store the services that user is using (and the configuration for each service like Name, Align, Icon, etc).
- Fixed WhatsApp unread notification.
- Added Slack company icon to the tab.
- New option in Preferences to set default service to display.
- Ignore muted channels in Slack for the unread counter.
- Fixed bug in Preferences related to display and close behaviors.
- Enable hide menu bar in Linux.
- Improved tray click in Linux.
- Improved UI of Rambox Tab.
- Fixed bug on editing service.
- Improved Auth0 integration and fixed locales.
- Improved "check for updates" functionality.
- Fixed Hangouts modal video calls.
- Fixed iCloud compose a message.
- Fixed Flowdock bug on click links.
- Allow http in https services.
- Added Google Voice, Sandstorm, Gadu-Gadu, Mail.Ru and Kune.
Apps similar to Rambox 3
Trillian is a multinetwork chat client that currently supports mIRC, AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger.
Pidgin is a multi-protocol instant messaging client for Linux, BSD, MacOS X, and Windows.
Franz is a free messaging app that combines chat & messaging services into one application. Franz currently supports Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, HipChat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Hangouts, GroupMe, Skype, and more.