When you are browsing the web you can only use a section of your screen. Have you ever thought that that's a waste? The concept of the "Sushi Browser" is wanting to utilize the screen to the maximum capacity just by a simple operation. Its goal is to be as fantastic as sushi.
- Display to the opposite panel. By middle clicking (pressing the mouse wheel) the link you can open the page in the link to the opposite panel. Middle clicking with 1 panel automatically splits the display into 2 panels.
- Sync scrolling. By pressing the Sync scroll button, 1 page can be lined up like the pages of a book.
Utilizing the screen to the maximum
- Side (bottom) bar. You can open favorite pages or pages from your history using the side bar.
- Slim menu. One Line mode: Using a display method that integrates the menu bar and tab bar, it achieves a menu with a mere 30px. Full screen mode: The menu bar is not displayed and the menu is displayed by moving the cursor.
- Terminal: It can operate Bash for Linux/Mac and Power Shell for Windows.
- File explorer: It can manage and browse files.
- Text editor: It can edit text and source codes etc.
- Video playback: It can be used for automatic playback of videos.
Equipped with a native-implemented high speed advertisement block.
- Video download: When downloading video and music information, download link is displayed automatically.
- Parallel download: For 1 file it can download with a maximum of 16 parallel downloads.
It can use mouse gestures from Chrome's extension features. Even in Mac and Linux it can be used with the same operability as in Windows.
- Added line number to markdown mode of Note.
- Added a button (P) to switch the preview mode in markdown mode to tab or vertical.
- Added button (L) to change markdown line wrapping setting.
- Fixed bugs related to Note, improved operation.
- "Sort history in descending order of PV" is added to auto complete setting.
- Changed to display PV, dwell time, delete button in history at the bottom of Top Page
- Fixed bug that can not delete theme.
- Fixed a bug in bookmark drop.
- Fixed Bug of bookmark import.
- Fixed many download bugs.
- "Almost the same as as Chrome" was added to "When closing current tab, focus".
- Fixed bug that Audio Extract, and Video Converter do not start.
- Fixed Search Highlight bug.
- Fixed some other bugs.
Apps similar to Sushi Browser 5
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all users to experience the web.