A smart way to design
Enjoy a clean, intuitive interface that adjusts itself exactly the way you expect it. Powerful tools to unleash your creativity.
Unmatched precision in any unit (Pixels, MM, CM, etc.) from creation to exporting.
Powerful pages with masters, real layers and symbols to structure your content.
Made for vector with non-destructive booleans, knife tool and path graphs.
Powerful grids, anchors and auto-layouts made for pixel perfect screen designs.
Multiple fills/borders, effects and blending modes together with shared styles.
Handcrafted powerful text engine with text on path, web fonts, styles and much more.
Export high quality PDFs, SVGs and Images using slices and multiple assets.
Presentations, Sketch and EPS import, design templates, transformations, and more.
This one is huge: We massively improved the performance and rendering speed of Gravit Designer, so it should run as soft as butter no matter which type of design you are working on.
Another improvement we are particularly proud of is EPS compatibility. EPS files should now open flawlessly, perform better and load much faster.
We’d love to get your feedback on the forum or the social media channels (Twitter, Facebook). For more information about Gravit Designer 3.5 check out this article.
This update is automatically downloaded and installed in the next days if you are using Gravit Designer 3.4.5 or later. It will also be available from the app stores again throughout this week. Finally, you can download it on our website, too.
- Improved PayPal payments.
- Fixed performance issues in the Mac desktop app.
- Removed redundant Blur filter.
- Solved problem with incorrect spacing of certain font families.
- Fixed that the “Missing fonts” dialog doesn’t block the font selection anymore.
- Illustrator (AI) file import: Files saved with the “Create PDF Compatible File” option can now be opened in Gravit Designer. A message will be shown in case the file isn’t compatible.
- Version History: Access up to 20 past versions of your designs saved on the Gravit Cloud. Continue working from a different point, restore a critical element or see how your design evolved. It can be accessed from File → Show Version History. Please read more in this article.
- Fixed a few bugs with signup and user accounts.
- Massive improvements to the rendering performance. Gravit Designer should perform way better in all situations now.
- Increased compatibility of EPS files. They should open without any flaws now.
- Generally improved loading times of all kinds of files.
- The divider between the Pages and Layers panel can now the moved to give more space to either.
- Removed “Mask” blending modes to prevent confusion. Please use one of the ways shown in this video to mask content instead.
- Brought back “Fit All” in the toolbar by popular demand. Always listening to our users. :)
- Added a warning about linked images (File → Link Image...), that they will not be available when opening the file on another computer or in the web app.
- Added a couple of new presets, including Apple Watch 4, new iPhones, Google Pixel 2/XL and more.
- Removed Retina Display option in Export dialog (File → Export → Export...) as this term is quite outdated. Please use the Sizefield with “2x” for example instead.
- Our support team can now be reached from the brand new support form. Linked it in Help → Contact us in the menu bar.
- Hidden layers are not considered for snapping anymore.
- In turn, locked layers are now considered for snapping and they also show smart guides.
- Improved precision for the Position and Size of SVG files.
- Further improved exporting elements with borders to SVG.
- Ensured that files finished saving when closing Gravit Designer.
- Locked layers can now be used as “Key objects”: When selecting multiple layers alongside a locked element, the other elements are aligned to the locked layer. Please see this video.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Cloud files to be exported to PDF.
- Finally eradicated the “Loading has failed” bug.
- Dashed and dotted lines now show properly in imported SVG files.
- Locked layers aren’t affected by aligning anymore.
- PDF export:
- Fixed multiple problems that prevented designs from exporting.
- Semi-opaque elements (patterns, groups) are properly exported now.
- Fixed some bugs when uploading a profile picture and added a correct error message.
- Showing correct message again when trying to close a file with unsaved progress.
- We continued to improve SVG import and fixed various bugs.
- Fixed a bug with toggling the visibility of layers.
Apps similar to Gravit Designer 2
Illustrator is the industry standard vector-drawing environment for designing across media. Express your creative vision with shapes, color, effects, and typography. Work with speed and stability on large, complex files, and move designs efficiently among Adobe's creative applications.
- Free to Try
Open source vector graphics editor with similar capabilities to Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Freehand, or Xara X.