A smart way to design
Enjoy a clean, intuitive interface that adjusts itself exactly the way you expect it. Powerful tools to unleash your creativity.
Unmatched precision in any unit (Pixels, MM, CM, etc.) from creation to exporting.
Powerful pages with masters, real layers and symbols to structure your content.
Made for vector with non-destructive booleans, knife tool and path graphs.
Powerful grids, anchors and auto-layouts made for pixel perfect screen designs.
Multiple fills/borders, effects and blending modes together with shared styles.
Handcrafted powerful text engine with text on path, web fonts, styles and much more.
Export high quality PDFs, SVGs and Images using slices and multiple assets.
Presentations, Sketch and EPS import, design templates, transformations, and more.
- Making a double-click on a path doesn’t select the entire path anymore.
- Fixed a problem with effects, that caused unexpected lines to appear on the canvas.
- Improved PDF support for certain situations with complicated paths.
- Added a warning message when attempting to open files from cloud services such as OneDrive. Due to a bug in Electron (caused by node.js) files need to be copied to the local hard-drive to load properly for now.
- Fixed loading files in corrupted installations.
- When using the Transform tool, the last element doesn’t keep selected after the transformation anymore.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain fonts from being imported.
Apps similar to Gravit Designer 2
Illustrator is the industry standard vector-drawing environment for designing across media. Express your creative vision with shapes, color, effects, and typography. Work with speed and stability on large, complex files, and move designs efficiently among Adobe's creative applications.
Open source vector graphics editor with similar capabilities to Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Freehand, or Xara X.