OR-Tools is an open source software suite for optimization, tuned for tackling the world's toughest problems in vehicle routing, flows, integer and linear programming, and constraint programming.
After modeling your problem in the programming language of your choice, you can use any of a half dozen solvers to solve it: commercial solvers such as Gurobi or CPLEX, or open-source solvers such as SCIP, GLPK, or Google's GLOP and award-winning CP-SAT.
Announcing the release of OR-Tools v7.1. We have released OR-Tools v7.1. To update your version, see the appropriate section of OR-Tools Installation.
Changes to required dependencies
OR-Tools v7.0 has the following new and updated dependencies:
- glog v0.3.5 updated to v0.4.0
- protobuf v3.6.1 updated to v3.7.1
- Cbc 2.9.9 updated to 2.10.1
- Cgl 0.59.10 updated to 0.60.1
- Clp 1.16.11 updated to 1.77.1
- Osi 0.107.9 updated to 0.108.1
- CoinUtils 2.10.14 updated to 2.11.1
- CP-SAT API changes
The following sections describe changes to the CP-SAT API in OR-Tools 7.1.
- Using Domain to create variables.
- Using Domain in linear expression.
- Using linear expression helpers.
- Using Domain to create variables
The following examples show how to create an integer variable with non-contiguous domains. This replace the removed method NewEnumeratedIntVar().