The benchmark includes two test scenes: one for V-Ray and another for V-Ray GPU, depending on the rendering engine you’re looking to measure.
With V-Ray Next Benchmark, you can quickly and easily evaluate your machine's performance capabilities running V-Ray Next. Discover how your computer ranks alongside others and learn how different hardware can influence your rendering speed. With V-Ray Next Benchmark, you can test the power and performance of your system and push components to their limits.
- V-Ray Next performance - Test your hardware with the performance of V-Ray Next.
- New test scenes - Created for V-Ray Next and designed to put even the most powerful hardware to the test.
- New results system - With the new smart scoring system, hardware performance capabilities are easily comparable. The linear scoring results system makes comparisons easier; for example, a processor which is twice as good should have double the score.
- V-Ray GPU Next hybrid rendering - Compare the results of GPUs, CPUs or any combination of processing units available.
- Benchmark GPU devices individually - Test one or any combination of GPUs to see how the performance scales.
- Faster benchmarking - Our smart score calculation system can benchmark hardware performance from just one-minute of rendering.
- New user interface - Easy-to-use interface, reflecting all new functionalities.
Apps similar to V-Ray Benchmark 5
SiSoftware Sandra is a benchmarking, system diagnostic and analyser tool. It provides most of the information you need to know about your hardware and software.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try
- Multiple OS
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp.