Zeus is an IDE designed for the Windows platform and comes pre-configured for several popular languages like C, C++, C#, Go, Lua, Rust and Python just to name a few. Being highly configurable, with minimal effort it can be made to work with almost any programming tool or programming language.
Zeus offers super fast start-up and file loading, is fully scriptable and comes with many features specifically designed for the task of programming, making it the perfect tool to help improve productivity when writing code.
We think there is no better, more powerful devlopment tool for the Windows environment than Zeus, but don't take our word for it.
Instead read what other Zeus users have to say or better still, test drive Zeus for yourself. We'd love to get your feedback.
- Project/Workspace management
- Support for the Language Server Protocol
- Syntax highlighting for C#, C/C++, Cobol, Fortran, Go, Lua, Java, Perl, Python, Rust, SQL etc
- Easily configured to support any programming language and toolset
- Integrated class browser, code completion, code folding and code navigation
- Complier and build your code without leaving the editor
- Smart indenting and smart pasting
- Support for ligature fonts like FiraCode
- Column mode cut, copy/paste and column editing
- Keyboard macro record and playback with the recorded macro being editable and re-runable
- Fully scriptable in multiple scripting languages including Lua, Python or Java Script
- Full MSDN integration allows for fast keyword searching
- Seamless FTP file editing includes support for SSH, SSL/TLS secure FTP protocols
- Brief, WordStar, Epsilon and Emacs keyboard emulation
- Seamless Git integration allows Git commands to be run from within the IDE
- Seamless Subversion integration allows SVN commands to be run from within the IDE
- Read what other users have to say about Zeus
- All this and much more...
- Improvements to file search feature
- New tags searching feature
- Lots of other minor improvements
Apps similar to Zeus IDE 6
Developer tools and services for any platform with any language. IDE, DevOps, code editor & more.
Visual Studio Code is a source code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. It includes support for debugging, embedded Git control, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, and code refactoring.
MonoDevelop enables developers to quickly write desktop and web applications on Linux, Windows and macOS.