The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
Free on Mobile - Powered by the Unreal Engine 4. Play console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
Massive Battle Maps - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
Depth and Variety – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and answer the duty calls when help is needed! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
Always Growing - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
New Classic Mode Map
- Go to Unranked - Classic Mode and select AfterMath to enter.
Bombs and volcanic eruptions have transformed the terrain of the small island of Livik. Many years later, the survivors intensify their training in order to face new threats in the future.
- With the advancement of science and technology, all firearms have been modified to have an AC Core Module, which makes them easier to aim and control. At the same time, the new scope makes it easier to aim with the crosshair. We hope these changes will make shooting fun at all times in the game.
- Reduced the size of the urban area & the density of the Playzone in the new map to make it easier to discover enemies.
- Characters are equipped with Tactical Glasses by default, which shows players the damage dealt by firearms.
- Added a new interactive zipline to make it easier to move to the next Playzone.
- Added a recall system that gives all players 1 chance to return to the battlefield. Find the Recall Tower and recall your teammates!
Separation of Unranked and Ranked Modes (Beta)
To provide our many players with a diverse range of gaming experiences, we have separated unranked and ranked modes, and updated the mode entrances to simplify the displayed content, improve controls, and make them more intuitive and convenient. Come and play a match with your friends now!
- Ranked Modes: The modes in this category give rating points. Some of the available modes are Classic Mode - Erangel, Livik, and Sanhok.
- Unranked Modes: The modes in this category do not give rating points. Some of the available modes are:
- Feature Improvements: Removed the Drop Tactics feature. Classic Mode no longer supports multiple selections.
- Location Improvements: Removed Mode Records and only retained the mode location. Enhanced visual performance.
- Screen Improvements: Updated the mode selection screen to simplify its content, improve controls, make the screen more concise, and make controls more convenient.
Basic Mechanics Improvements
- Added a feature that allows players to continue swimming in a near-death state, but their swimming speed will be reduced.
- Added the Hit Marker feature: After this is enabled, whenever a player or a teammate hits an enemy, a marker is automatically generated where they are hit.
- Added a map marker feature that can be used during the jump phase. When this is enabled, tapping the map during the jump phase will place a mark there directly and make a pillar of light appear at the location.
- Added an auto-jump feature. After this is enabled, players will automatically jump in the direction of a marker that has been placed on the map.
- MG3: Modified the default shooting mode to 660 RPM; Recoil: +10%.
- M16A4: Added a tracer effect to bullets; Recoil: -10%.
- MK47: Added a tracer effect to bullets; Recoil: -10%.
Lobby screen improvements:
- Moved the Cheer Park location to Mode Selection.
- Moved the Brother in Arms location to the Team-up Lobby.
- Moved the subscription location to Purchases.
- Improved the locations of monetized events and activity events.
- Made more layout improvements in the bottom-right corner.
- Fixed issue where there were no footsteps when carrying a wounded player.
- Fixed effect display errors for some weapons.
- Fixed display error for roads in Livik urban areas when graphics were set to smooth.
- In Metro Royale, fixed issue where the Open Crate button sometimes did not disappear.
- In Metro Royale, fixed black door glitch.
- In Metro Royale, fixed issue where Talent would sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed issue where players using certain tablet models were unable to open the Purchase page when tapping a Lucky Airdrop.
- Fixed issue where Voice volume could not be adjusted on the Settings page.
- Fixed issue where viewing highlights and friend statuses could cause the screen to go black.
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to hide the matchmaking details popup window.
- Fixed Maid Set and Mutation Mask display issue.
- Fixed issue where the Adore bubble emotes could not be displayed in the Cheer Park.
Previous release notes
Update to the new version between September 14 and September 19 (UTC 0) to get: 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and the Justice Defender Backpack (3d) ×1
New Mode: Flora Menace
Erangel has been invaded by alien plants known as Yarilo. After absorbing special energy, the Yarilo quickly took over the major core urban areas and created the Rejuvenation Barrier, which has healing powers.
The Cell Matrix, a giant spaceship that carries everyone's hopes of escape, has gone out of control because of the invasion.
Go to the Cell Matrix to conduct investigations, reclaim the energy, and experience awesome battles with random weapon drops and respawns. Call DynaHex Supplies to keep you well-supplied in battle.
We've been paying attention to everyone's discussion over the various game modes. We feel extremely honored that the game modes we worked so hard on have been so well received. We plan to bring back the following modes. For more information, please follow our official announcements and our official social media communities.
Metro Royale: Reunion - we'll be improving some parts of Metro Royale soon
- Titans: Last Stand
- Survive Till Dawn
- Payload 2.0
- Infection Mode
- Runic Power
- VS AI
Recent PUBG Mobile news
PUBG Mobile is featured in...
Software similar to PUBG Mobile 4
Roblox is the ultimate virtual universe that lets you play, create, and be anything you can imagine. Join millions of players and discover an infinite variety of immersive worlds created by a global community.
Garena Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival.
Download Fortnite Battle Royale for Windows, macOS or Android, and compete to be the last one standing in 100 player PvP.
More similar downloads