ASTRA32 - Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about the configuration of your system. Not only does ASTRA32 provide a detailed analysis of your system it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful unique features such as a Drivers Troubleshooter and a quick HDD Health Status checker.
You will appreciate the accuracy with which ASTRA32 acquires the information about the detected devices as it mostly refers directly to the hardware not to the Windows Registry. ASTRA32 uncovers even undocumented data. You can be sure that the obtained information about the computer hardware and device operational modes is precise irrespective of the installed drivers.
ASTRA32 has a unique feature (Drivers Troubleshooter) that allows searching for all physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing.
ASTRA32 will also test your hard drive for reliability and work out the diagnosis using a unique algorithm. With the quick HDD Health Status checker function, you will always know if your hard drive is OK or if it is time to create a backup. Be aware of all contingencies.
ASTRA32 works even with hard drives plugged in to external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers (including reads HDD SMART). The program also provides detailed information about all USB and SCSI devices.
Others features of the program include a built-in report wizard and an ability to work in a batch mode, which supports the use of report profiles and macros. The program can create reports in one of the following formats: TXT, INI, HTML, XML, CSV.
With ASTRA32, you will quickly have complete information about your whole computer system. The benefits for PC repair technicians and system administrators are obvious. Standalone version also available.
- ASTRA32 is now free for non-commercial use
- Added detailed information about Intel 430LX/NX/FX/HX/VX/MX/TX / 440FX/BX/ZX/DX/LX/EX chipset (supported and current memory types and clocks, memory controller mode, timings, etc)
- Added reporting of sSPEC number / OPN code for Intel Pentium, AMD K5 and AMD K6 family processors
- Added detection of system PnP devices
- Added detection of ROM extensions
- Added detection of temperature for some VIA processors
- Added reading of SPD information on Intel Meteor Lake-S PCH, Intel Meteor Lake-S SOC, Intel Birch Stream SOC
- Added support of SMBIOS 3.7.0 standard
- Added detection of
- AMD EPYC (Genoa-X)
- AMD EPYC (Siena)
- AMD Ryzen 9 Mobile (Hawk Point)
- AMD Ryzen 7 Mobile (Hawk Point)
- AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile (Hawk Point)
- AMD Ryzen 3 Mobile (Hawk Point)
- AMD Ryzen Z1 Mobile (Phoenix2)
- Added preliminary support of
- Intel Xeon Clearwater Forest
- Intel Panther Lake family
- AMD Zen 5
- AMD MI300A
- AMD MI300C
- Added detection of new processors feature: AMD NodeID MSR
- Improved support of VIA/Zhaoxin processors
- Fixed program crash on Windows 95/98/ME
- Fixed program crash on Intel Pentium Pro and Intel Pentium II (Klamath)
- Fixed detection of DM&P Vortex86 family processors
- Fixed detection of expected clock for some Intel Pentium III Slot 1 (Katmai/Coppermine) processors
- Fixed detection of used resources for some ISA/PnP cards
- Fixed detection of some old CD drives
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database
Software similar to ASTRA32 - Advanced System Information Tool 7
Comprehensive hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting for Windows and DOS. Completely free.
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
This tool gathers detailed information about your system.
- Free to Try
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
More similar downloads