Converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files for editing in any CAD application. . Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- Raster to Vector has been downloaded 2,386 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Raster to Vector
Raster to Vector converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images (such as BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, etc) into vector formats (such as HPGL, DXF, EMF, etc). You can scan old plans, archive drawings, or even photos and convert them into useful CAD data.
- Input raster image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
- Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
- Create center lines and outlines.
- Outline solid raster areas.
- Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
- Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
- Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
- Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
- Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
- Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
- Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
- Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
- Can adjust tolerance levels.
- Batch processing.
- Drag and Drop supported.