While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Privatefirewall has been downloaded 5,209 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Privatefirewall
It not only provides full system protection "out-of-the-box", but also allows extensive advanced customization. Privatefirewall is comprised of several integrated protection layers including desktop firewall, URL filtering, process monitor, and application/system behavior modeling and anomaly detection. Privatefirewall evaluates WinAPI calls and analyzes a comprehensive list of system variables and security-sensitive registry keys and alerts administrators to attempted malware infection, intrusion, attack, or policy violations.
- Inbound/Outbound Internet Packet Filtering
- Port Scanning
- Advanced Port Tracking Reports
- IP Tracking
- Email Anomaly Detection
- System Anomaly Detection
- Application Control Engine Monitoring
- Customized Website/URL Blocking
- Process Monitor
- NEW! Complete Vista Support – Certified compatible with all versions of Vista (32/64 bit).
- Integrated Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Scanning – Optional Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware scanning and threat remediation technology from CA reinforces Privacyware signature-less anti-malware and hacker protection.
- Enterprise Policy and Control Console – Centralized installation and Administration for Enterprise Privatefirewall deployments.
- Advanced packet filtering – Proprietary stateful packet inspection technology monitors all communication between the PC and the Internet and detects and blocks all unauthorized traffic. Privatefirewall allows the simple adjustment of security levels (High/Low/Custom) to establish different degrees of security for Internet and Local Network access.
- Ultimate Application Control – Highly configurable Application Control Console enables you to specify which and precisely how applications can access the Internet
- and more...