As a complement to OpenGL, descended from AMD's Mantle, and forged by the industry, Vulkan is a powerful low-overhead graphics API that gives software developers deep control over the performance, efficiency, and capabilities of Radeon GPUs and multi-core CPUs.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. If the download does not begin automatically, click here
- This driver is available for multiple platforms/operating systems.
- This driver has been downloaded 12,910 times so far
- We have found several related drivers to this one, check them here under the "Related Drivers" tab.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
- PowerXpress Systems - Added Vulkan Support
- The Talos Principle - Potential version compatability issues addressed
- Hologram - No longer crashes on launch
- This product is based on a published Khronos specification but has not yet passed the Khronos Conformance Test Process. A fully conformant implementation of the Vulkan API will be included in a forthcoming Radeon Software release.
This driver is intended as beta level support for use solely with Vulkan applications and as such some Radeon Software functionality has been removed. This is including and not limited to support for other Graphics APIs, Radeon Settings and other Radeon Software driver features. Learn more.