If you’re interested in learning Wi-Fi hacking & penetration testing techniques, check out this course over at the TechSpot Store. You’ll learn the theory and practical application of penetration testing with step-by-step instruction from industry professionals. Best of all, it’s 80% off right now (ends today).
The course contains 47 in-depth lectures that will teach you all aspects of Wi-Fi hacking and penetration testing - from underlying theories and concepts to step-by-step practical applications. You’ll need an internet connection, some basic IT skills, a Wi-Fi card (preferably one that supports injections), and Kali Linux, which you can download for free.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing passwords
- Gather detailed information about clients & networks like their OS, opened ports & more
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods
- Explore ARP spoofing/ARP poisoning
- Launch various ‘man-in-the-middle’ attacks
- Extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, and more
- Detect ARP poisoning & protect yourself and your network against it
- Use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit, etc
This course typically runs for $149, but right now it’s 80% off, so just $29. You get lifetime access to all course content, which can be downloaded for offline viewing. Don’t miss out!