StatWin Pro 9.0.2
Monitoring and reporting suite, capable of reporting all the user actions!
StatWin is a comprehensive computer activity monitoring solution for individuals and businesses. It gives you valuable statistics. It lets you analyze how effectively you or your employees are using computers. The software counts aggregate operation time, average operation time per day and per run for a given computer or user. You can even view statistics for a certain period of time - day, week, month or year.
StatWin collects information about applications launched, running time, close-down time, names of users. This statistics lets you find out which programs are used most often and learn if any inappropriate software (games, for example) is used in the office.
Modem and Internet monitoring features are intended to track time spent browsing the Web. The report shows name of the user and time he or she logged on/off, as well as complete statistics about user's Internet activity. You can even calculate the cost of using the Net if you don't pay a fixed monthly fee.
Another very popular "office" feature is printer statistics, which can answer any printer use questions - names of printed documents, printers used, number of pages of printed documents, who printed them, when it was and how long it took to print.
Corporate users are sure to appreciate StatWin features that collect information about users connected to other computers via network - connection start time, connection finish time, overall work time, name of user connected via the network, name of the user's computer, idle connection time.
This information is used to provide you with users activity report - what percentage of total operation time is actual working time and what was done.
StatWin comes in two different versions - Pro (home and business) and Enterprise (office and corporate). Download your free trial version now or visit http://www.sxrsoft.com
- Added: Data export. Statistics. The ability to export statistics for all monitoring categories.
- Added: Print. Statistics. The ability to print statistics for all monitoring categories.
- Fixed: Data export. In some cases, when you export data from the "Screenshots" monitoring category, screenshots might not be exported.
- Added: Print. The ability to select, print single monitoring category or all of the monitoring categories.
- Fixed: Print. In some cases, it could take the database refresh to continue after printing.
- Changed: Data export. Format TXT(text) and RTF(word). The column widths for the export operation are set to the width of the columns in the data view.
- Changed: Data export. Format TXT(text) and RTF(word). If you exceed the width of the column data transfers to the next line.
- Changed: Print. The column widths for the print operation are set to the width of the columns in the data view.
- Changed: Print. If you exceed the width of the column data transfers to the next line.
- Fixed: Data export. Monitoring category "Screenshots". In the export file was not saved the column "Screenshot Name".
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.