Acronis Snap Deploy 1.0
Complete system deployment solution using disk imaging technology.
Acronis Snap Deploy is a comprehensive deployment solution that enables organizations to deploy new machines quickly and easily. Using Acronis' own award-winning disk imaging technology, the product creates an exact disk image of the standard configuration, including the operating system
and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations of PCs and servers.
Acronis Snap Deploy also provides configuration management tools to configure system settings, manage files, and execute applications on systems throughout the network.
- Management console - manage deployments from one central location;
- Disk imaging deployment - apply images to bare PCs that include the operating system and all applications;
- Standard PC configurations - use a standard configuration for a new PC or server and save time on future deployments;
- Configuration management tools - manage files, execute applications, and configure system settings;
- Multicasting — minimize deployment time by sending image
simultaneously to multiple machines;
- Logs view — troubleshoot deployment issues;
- Integration with Acronis True Image — use images created by Acronis
True Image for deployment.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.