- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for "Combined Axis" on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for "Pause" and "Num Lock" keys added
- Updates G502 firmware
- Enhances lighting control for the G logo
- Improves LED power management
- Fixes erratic-cursor issue
- Resolves inadvertent button-clicking issue
- Added new game profiles: Hawken, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Blacklight: Retribution, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Battlefield 4, Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- New device support for G502 gaming mouse and G90 gaming mouse
- Surface Tuning support added for G502 gaming mouse
- Fixed backlighting issue
- Improved device selector
- Improved features function
Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the left. To determine your operating system: Windows — Click Start > Run, or in the "Search" box, type winver.exe and press Enter. Select the software you want to download. Select the installation type or file. Click Download Software.