SIV (System Information Viewer) 4.41
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
SIV by Ray Hinchliffe. 'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. SIV is designed for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.
- Improved Intel Haswell support and updated to use the latest Intel logos.
- Added initial AMD Annapurna (Richland) support.
- Revised nVidia Optimus GPU reporting to prevent forcing the GPU back online.
- Added generic support for Embedded Controller ACPI Method based Temperature and Fan Speed reporting.
- Added initial ITE IT8731F and IT8732F sensor support.
- Resolved ASUS P5B motherboard ATK0110 conflict with Intel QST, QST Voltage monitoring and CPU Fan Speed reporting.
- Added reporting of Matrox MGA G200/G200eH/G200eR/G200eW WPCM450 clocks and G450/G550 Warp clock.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.