10-Strike LANState 2.0
Visual network map with monitoring allows you to see the state of your network.
10-Strike LANState is designed for Microsoft Windows network administrators and regular users. LANState is a visual network monitor which allows you to see the state of your network at any time. It displays network map and monitors device state (active/inactive) in real-time. LANState monitors shared resources, shows traffic speeds, and notifies you on miscellaneous events.
LANState also contains many useful tools for administrators and users such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, scanning hosts, ping, name lookup, etc. It includes a number of useful features for obtaining information on remote computers and doesn't require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
- Modeling a local area network in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map with images.
- Monitoring hosts (ICMP ping and connecting to specified TCP port are supported).
- Obtaining information on remote computers: IP address, current user, accounts and groups, domain, server, operation system used, current date and time, MAC-address, available shared resources, connected users, registry, services and devices, processes running.
- Monitoring the usage of your shared resources by other users of the network.
- Monitoring load of your network card (incoming/outgoing traffic).
- Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
- Scanning TCP ports.
- Controlling access permissions for your shared resources.
- Pinging any computer on the network.
- Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
- Sending regular and anonymous messages to any computer on the network.
- Shutting down and restarting any computer on the network (when required permissions are granted on the remote computer).
- Turning on remote computers (wake-on-LAN).
- Notifying on events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
- Performing actions on devices via the configurable context menu.
- Tracing routes.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: