Supported File Types: ZIP, RAR, ISO, BIN, IMG, IMA, IMZ, JAR, GZ, LZH, LHA, SIT.
- Simple and intuitive user interface for batch archive extractions
- Supports most major archive formats
- Search through folders recursively for archives
- Use password lists to find the correct password for an archive
- Ability to control what happens after extraction
- Monitor directories for archives and automatically extract them
- Exclude list of files to be extracted
- Windows Explorer integration through file type assocations and context menus
- Support for advanced customizations through the use of Lua scripting
- Multi-language user interface support
- Fixed hang when encountering missing rar archive
- Fixed test mode with rar extraction
- Fixed problems with directory dates
- Added support for RAR5 archives
- Added icon to group context menu item
- Added polish translation from tomasz gasior
- Fixed bug in progress on certain archives
- Fixed filename bug with xz archives
Apps similar to ExtractNow 10
Free, open source archiver featuring volume spanning, authenticated encryption and compression in several formats. Supports 7Z, 7-Zip, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LHA/LZH, NSIS, OOo, PAQ/LPAQ, PEA, QUAD, RAR, RPM, split, TAR, Z, ZIP.
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
WinZip is bar none, the most popular and useful file compression utility out there.