Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Registry Tweaker is a tool, for applying registry tweaks on Windows platforms.
Registry Tweaker is a tool, for applying registry tweaks on Windows platforms. It supports Windows 2000/XP/2003. The program is very customizable, you can add, edit tweak database, create profiles and export them to *.reg files. Everything is done just with a few clicks. If you like to track things down, Tweak Tracker is included. When you apply tweak, manually or with profile, changes are written to tracker, so you can check everything you have applied. Of course, restore to old or original value is possible. Next great thing is database update via internet. 2 methods of update are possible; overwrite or append database file, so you can never loose your custom tweaks. Under Other Tweaks section is located Windows XP Viewer/Changer and Startup manager. There you can also apply *.reg files to run at Windows startup. Neat feature is Registry backup. What it does is really simple, it exports whole registry to a *.reg file, which can be applied later if something is wrong. But this is only a basic function, nothing fancy. System information section is useful for administrators, it captures basic info about computer. Registry Tweaker has nice Directory structure, where are stored all files it uses. Becouse it does not need any other system file, you can simply copy it to portable device and carry it around.
* What is new in this version:
* feature: Group Tweaks the way you like it
* feature: Export One click profiles to *.reg
* feature: *.rtd File Association
* feature: New database update method (append updates)
* feature: Run *.reg at Windows Startup (Run, RunOnce)
* feature: Search Tweak Titles
* feature: New registy Type: Expandable String
* feature: Database Syntax Check
* addition: Database format changed; Two new definitions added, "Group" and "Default". Read Documentation fo details
* addition: Tweak Tracker Auto resize Columns, Jump to Registry
* addition: "Jump To Database" in Tweak Browser
* fix: One Click Apply now works correct even if key does not exist in registry (thanks to smashly)
* fix: Better Tweak Browser Handling
* fix: Improved Error Checking while executing algorithms
* fix: Regedit Jump fixed. If key does not exist, then jump stops
* fix: some minor bugs
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.