Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Convert video, audio and images into Flash.
Snosh lets you convert your video, audio and images into Flash 8 (SWF/FLV), Flash MX (SWF/FLV), Flash Vector (SWF), HTML, MP3, WAV and Windows Projector Executables. With as simple as a few clicks, Snosh offers a simple and clean solution to convert video/audio/images files into Flash to play on the web complete with the player controls. Snosh allows user to specify the dimension, start/end time, compression quality, player control, overlay, audio settings, cropping, SWF events, and background color to the output Flash together with the HTML to display it.
The major supported formats are:
- Apple QuickTime Video (MOV/QT/MP4)
- MPEG Video (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video, VCD and SVCD, PAL, and NTSC)
- Windows Media Video (WMV)
- 3GP Files (3GP)
- AVI Files (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG-4, Uncompressed, Cinepak and other)
- Active Streaming Files (ASF)
- Flash FLV (FLV)
- DV Video (DV)
- WAVE Audio (WAV)
- MPEG Audio (MP2/MP3/MPA)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Still Images (GIF/BMP/JPEG/PNG/TGA/TIF/PSD)
- Flash 8 (SWF/FLV)
- Flash MX (SWF/FLV)
- Flash 3+ (SWF)
- Flash Vector (SWF)
- Windows Projector
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.