ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more...
- Supported sources : existing files, digital camera, TV / Sat , capture card.
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes.
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX ) with color and font selection , and support tags ( italic,bold )
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder ( typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie )
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control ( auto-start, loop etc )
- DVD Menu edition ( background, fond, color )
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Solving double pass issue
- 0002809: [Bug] audio not sync with video when 2pass enabled (wesson) * resolved.
- updated script, updater behaviour, and landing page for notification about keys